Become a Yoga Teacher in Naples
Join us on this enlightening journey of mind, body, and spirit.
Embark on a transformative journey with our Yoga Teacher Training program. Discover the art of yoga, including yoga for trauma, delve deep into ancient practices, and develop the skills to guide others on their path to wellness and self-discovery.
200-Hour Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training is a transformative journey that delves deep into the art and philosophy of yoga. During YTT, aspiring instructors immerse themselves in the practice of asanas, meditation, and yogic principles. It’s a comprehensive program that not only equips you with the skills to teach yoga but also leads to personal growth and self-discovery. By the end of YTT, you’ll be a certified yoga teacher, ready to guide others on their yoga path
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
Next session begins June 2024.
We meet every other weekend between 12:00-5:00.
What You’ll Learn
- The study of yoga history and philosophy and how to take it off the mat
- How to sequence and plan inspirational and fun classes effectively
- How to inspire others through your practice and teaching
- Principles of anatomy/physiology and how to apply them in a yoga class
- Alignment, benefits & contraindications
- The art of observation, modifications and adjustments
- How to use props to improve safety as well as increase strength and flexibility
- Intro to meditation, pranayama, special population yoga and chakras
- Yoga for Trauma Informed. Learn how to guide a class based off the experience of a yoga posture rather than performance. The goal of trauma-informed yoga is to be able to practice different postures, breathwork, or meditation styles without becoming triggered.
- The business of yoga – how to market yourself and build a following
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Aerial Yoga Training takes your practice to new heights—literally! It involves using suspended hammocks to perform yoga postures, allowing for greater flexibility and a unique, gravity-defying experience. In this training, you’ll learn the techniques and safety procedures for aerial yoga, enabling you to teach this dynamic and exhilarating form of yoga to others.
Aerial yoga can help enhance strength, flexibility, and mind-body awareness while adding an element of playfulness to your practice. Click the button below to become an aerial yoga teacher in Naples, FL.
Next Session: March 22 & 23, 2024
"*" indicates required fields